• Russell Shepherd [ User Behaviour Analytics on AWS Stack ]
• Renate Gouveia [Security and Development Challenges]
• Interactive Activity by Leaders
Date: July 19, 2017 (Wednesday)
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Event Registration: 6:30pm (Earliest Bird Prize*)
ADDRESS: 12 Jupiter St.Brgy Belair,Makati City
Attire: Smart Casual
WHO CAN ATTEND:
All are welcome! No prior experience needed.
• Anyone who wants to know more about cloud computing and startup companies.
• Anyone who wants to understand the benefits of cloud computing and how to use the “cloud” to benefit their organization.
• Anyone who is new to cloud computing and is looking for an introduction to the AWS Cloud.
• Business managers and professionals who would like to gain a greater understanding of cloud computing technology.
• Developers, system and network administrators, IT Managers, or Business owners seeking to understand the basics of AWS and how it can help your business.
• Startup founders and aspiring founders.
Please join us for the annual AWS Summit in Manila on 20th of April, 2017. Whether you are new to the cloud or an experienced user, you will learn something new at the AWS Summit. This free event is designed to educate new customers about the AWS platform and offer existing customers information on architecture best practices and new services. Come early to hear an exciting keynote with new announcements, great customer stories and attend the afternoon breakout sessions covering hot topics like new services, architecture, performance, operations and more.
“Using EC2 Container Service and Docker” – Jamaeca Francisco, Senior Lead Service Engineer, Voyager Innovations
“My Experience in Passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam” – Michael Angelo Rayco, Jr Specialist – Business Engineering, International Rice Research Institute
Open Forum – Ask and Answer your AWS-related questions
Attire: Smart Casual COST: Free
WHO CAN ATTEND:
- All are welcome! No prior experience needed.
- Anyone who wants to know more about cloud computing and startup companies.
- Anyone who wants to understand the benefits of cloud computing and how to use the “cloud” to benefit their organization.
- Anyone who is new to cloud computing and is looking for an introduction to the AWS Cloud.
- Business managers and professionals who would like to gain a greater understanding of cloud computing technology.
- Developers, system and network administrators, IT Managers, or Business owners seeking to understand the basics of AWS and how it can help your business.
- Startup founders and aspiring founders.
Jamaeca (Jam for short) is a Senior Lead Service Engineer at Voyager Innovations. She is an experienced IT professional with more than 10 years of professional experience. As a senior lead service engineer in Voyager Innovations, her responsibilities and role include architecture, deployment, and management of software platforms in AWS, create proof-of-concepts for existing and future platforms, automate deployments using Puppet, and devise ways to be more cost efficient in AWS. Her hobbies and interest include hanging out with friends, traveling, and playing badminton. She lead the efforts of transitioning the containerization efforts Voyager Innovations and PayMaya platforms using Docker and container deployment using the EC2 Container Service (ECS). Jam will be sharing her experience and challenges on using ECS in a production environment.
Michael is a Business Engineering Jr Specialist at the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) in Los Banos. He’s been working in the institute for 5 years now doing system administration, ERP development, and writes automation and reporting code. Michael lives a very active lifestyle having hobbies like weight lifting and running. He recently passed his AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam. He is now ready to share his experience in the exam preparation and tips for how to pass the exam.