Security and Safety Event – PROTECT 2017
- This event has passed.
Security and Safety Event – PROTECT 2017
March 29 @ 8:00 AM - March 30 @ 6:00 PM
Amidst increasing threats to security in the Philippines and ASEAN, we would like to invite you to a gathering of stakeholders on March 29-30, 2017 at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City, Philippines. The event is PROTECT 2017.
PROTECT 2017 is an international security and safety exhibition and conference. First organized in 2005 in cooperation with the Anti-Terrorism Council, the PROTECT annual series is the only government – private sector partnership devoted to security. It is the longest running security exhibition and conference in the country. It is in PROTECT where most reputable companies including Microsoft, EMC, Robert Bosch, Kaspersky, Assa Abloy, ePLDT, Panasonic, 3M, Sony etc. introduced their newest security products and solutions.
Why PROTECT 2017?
– We live in the fastest growing region in the world.
– With the emerging ASEAN integration, we have a population of 630 million.
– The region boasts of the fastest growing middle class.
– The Philippines alone has 104 million population
– It has a consumer-oriented economy, with the most rapid growth in the region at 7%
– It has an intelligent buying market
PHILIPPINE SECURITY MARKET OFFERS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES
- There is big market for security systems. Revenue is expected to increase by 55.5% annually from US $ 10 M in 2016 to US $93 M in 2021.
- Average revenue per Smart home is US $ 73.87. Household penetration was 0.7% in 2016, expected to hit 4.1% in 2021.
- There is increasing government budget for security.
- Budget of the Philippine National Police will jump by 25% to US $ 2.3 B in 2017 from US $ 1.8 B in 2016.
- Budget of the Armed Forces for 2017 is US $ 2.7 B or 15% higher than the 2016 budget, to be added to the AFP Modernization Program under which US $ 510 M was allocated to better equip soldiers for counter terrorism.
- There is continuing threat from local terrorists. Terrorism in the Philippines is a major social issue.
- Cyber security infrastructure is not adequate and there is shortage of critical cyber security skills.
PROTECT 2017 is the annual gathering of senior government officials and CEOs, Risk Managers and Security Officials of all sectors of business.
The PROTECT annual conference on “Doing Business Amidst New Threats” presents to stakeholders the latest security threats, offers solutions to reduce cost of damages resulting from security breaches and how to minimize their impact on their business and the economy.
For only US $ 275 per sq. m. for a standard Shell Scheme Booth or US $ 255 per sq. m. for a Raw Space in the exhibition area, you will be able to present your products and services to a targeted audience responsible for the security of the nation and the industry. Please click the Exhibit Booking Form to book a booth or avail of possible discounts in PROTECT 2017.
The cost includes Complimentary Value Added Services including
– Networking Cocktail
– Inclusion in Promotional Materials in print and online, international and local
– Free invitations for your visitors
– Special programs for your VIP guests
– B to B arrangements
– Technology presentations
– Other special arrangements
For wider and longer promotional mileage thru PROTECT 2017, you are most welcome to be a Sponsor in the event. Some of the advantages of being a Sponsor would be a speaking slot at the conference, complimentary exhibit space, database of conference attendees and others. For the complete list of benefits, kindly click Sponsorship Packages in PROTECT 2017.
Please visit http://protect.com.ph/ for the history and more information on PROTECT.
We are now finalizing the exhibitors list for PROTECT 2017. Kindly reply to this email if you have any question on the event or send us your accomplished booking form to finalize your participation.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you in this longest running security event in the Philippines.
Very truly yours,
Project Officer, PROTECT 2017
Leverage International (Consultants) Inc.
8/F Legaspi Suites, 178 Salcedo Street
Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229, Philippines
Tel. (632) 810-1389; 818-6828
Fax (632) 810-1594
PROTECT Website: www.protect.com.ph
PROTECT Twitter: @Protect_Ph