in conjunction with Globe Telecom
Across the world and in South-east Asia, changing consumer needs are creating new opportunities for business leaders and owners, and requiring traditional companies to reinvent themselves by going digital. The first AWS Innovation Day Manila, presented in conjunction with Globe Telecom, welcomes businesses leaders and IT executives to join our keynote speaker Paul Chen, Head of Solution Architecture, Amazon Web Services, together with AWS customers as we explore the opportunities cloud technology offers businesses to lower operating costs, explore new markets, and improve their customers’ experience.
- A chance to see what cloud transformation really means
For many, the cloud represents a step into the unknown – raising questions about cost, compliance, and security. This is a great opportunity to get clear, pragmatic answers and put your mind at rest.
- A first-hand look at what others in your industry are doing with the cloud
Be inspired by others’ experiences – hear what other organizations have achieved with the cloud, and get the knowledge you need to maximise your cloud potential.
- A unique networking opportunity
Share your experiences and best practices with your peers, meet intriguing new thinkers, and gain valuable new contacts. We’re all exploring the world of the cloud together, so let’s share, talk and learn.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders – If you are a CFO trying to understand the financial impact of cloud adoption, a CMO looking to deliver a personalized experience to your customers or a business leader pushing for digital transformation, this event has sessions tailored to you.
- Legal/procurement leaders – Get answers to your security questions around cloud adoption.
- Technology leaders – Dive deep into services that help power innovation for the SMB as well as methodologies to help support those innovation efforts. Our AWS experts will be on hand to answer your technical questions throughout the day.