Trend Micro Philippines (Beta Team) in partnership with Philippine Information Technology Organization (PHIL IT ORG) will be having an another round of Intensive Beta Testing for Titanium 2018
Objective: Find a bug/s in the latest anti-virus, before to release to consumers.
When: Saturday & Sunday, May 27-28, 2017 (Strictly Only Tester Per day)
Where: Trend Micro Office – Tower 2, RBC Ortigas Center,
Trend Micro™ Maximum Security provides comprehensive, multiple device protection so you can do great things online safely. It safeguards against viruses, dangerous websites, ransomware, and identity theft. It also helps secure your privacy on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Should you wish to participate, please register here;
Note: Entries will be pre-screened by Organizers, those qualified will receive an email confirmation from Trend Micro Beta Team.
|Operating System||CPU||Memory||Disk Space|
|Windows® 10 Release Preview (build 10041 or later)||1Ghz||2GB (32-bit)|
|900 MB minimum
|Windows® 8, 8.1 (32 or 64-bit)||1Ghz||1GB (32-bit)|
|900 MB minimum
|Windows® 7 (32 or 64-bit) Service Pack 1||1Ghz||900 MB minimum
Web Browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10.0, 11.0, Microsoft® Edge, Mozilla Firefox® latest version, Google Chrome™ latest version
Display: High-color display with a resolution of 800×480 pixels or above; (Desktop), 1024×768 or above (Windows Store), 1366×768 or above (Snap View)
PDF Reader: Any
To qualify for the incentive program, you must:
- Complete the Beta Test Script during the beta test.
- Report critical bugs and replication procedure.
- Submit debug logs and other necessary files.
- Help verify fixes.
1. The submitter of the most critical bug as verified by our developers will get a JBL FLip 3.
2. The submitters of the top 3 critical bugs as verified by our developers will win our limited edition Mighty Mug.
3. Supplemental survey participants with a relevant contribution for the week as chosen by the beta team will get a Trend Micro foldable mouse.
Note 1: The incentive program is shared among all 3 ongoing Trend Micro Security Software Beta Programs: Maximum Security 12, Internet Security 12 and Antivirus+ 12
Note 2: Each winner will be notified by email or other delivery services of Trend Micro’s choice. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Trend Micro’s sole discretion. Trend Micro reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Limit of one (1) prize per beta tester during the beta test period.
Valuable feedback includes the following (and may change depending on Trend Micro requirements):
- Completed test scripts wherein all required items are filled out and comments are provided.
- Recommended feature improvements are properly described.
- Identified issues/bugs are properly documented and are reproducible by our product team.
- Provide timely response if requested by our beta support team for log files and/or other materials necessary for debugging purposes.